Today for our Design Team Inspiration Stephanie has let us all in on her design process. We will look step by step at her creating a layout for the store. At the end there are directions and an awesome supply list so that you can create a layout just like Stephanie's!
DIRECTIONS FOR THE PICTURES:
1) Secure the Evergreen Bo Bunny polka dot paper onto brown Bazzill Basics cardstock
2) Trim the "Happy Holiday" paper in half and secure on each side of the green polka dot cardstock
3) Place striped paper under the "Happy Holiday" paper. Secure picture on top of "Happy Holiday paper"
4) Place "Snowflake" paper on top of Happy Holiday paper on left side of page. Tear the snowflake paper at the bottom.
5) Repeat same process to make the second page of layout. Secure polka dot paper on top of brown cardstock. Use remaining "Happy Holiday" paper on left & right side of the layout.
6) Place "Ornament" paper on top of the "Happy Holiday Paper"
7) Organize a collage of pictures on Cream cardstock. Then place on top of the ornament paper.
8) Embellish the page with the Cosmo Cricket stickers. Print journaling on transparency film and secure with brads.
9) Embellish the second page with remaining Cosmo Cricket stickers. Print journaling onto cardstock. Place sticker on top of journaling and trim off excess paper. Use the Chestnut Roan stamp to darken edge of paper to create an antiqued look.
MATERIALS USED FOR PROJECT:
PAPER: All paper from the Cosmo Cricket “Dear Mr. Claus” double sided paper line.
Bo Bunny Double Dot “Evergreen”
Bazzill Basics Brown
Bazzill Basics Sugar Cookie (Cream)
Dear Mr. Claus Christmas Stickers
Brown polka dot ribbon (my collection)
Making Memories Date Stamp
Chestnut Roan stamp
Thanks so much Stephanie for the inspiration!
See you back here tomrorow!