Today we are going to meet another of our wonderful and talented Design Team Members, Kim Reidell.
1. Tell us a bit about yourself.
I am married with 2 boys, Alex and Steven. I have studied art since I was a child. I look at scrapbooking as my art / leisure get away from life. Besides scrapbooking, I love photography, books and gardening.
2. When did you first start scrapbooking and why?
In 1997,my oldest on was born at 27 weeks. There was not a baby book that I could find to use. So I made my own with a Disney Winnie The Pooh scrapbook kit. I have never stopped since then.
3. Do you prefer cardstock or patterned paper?
I love pattern paper especially if its vintage looking. However I do still use cardstock a lot . I use stamps and ink on them to achieve the look I want.
4. What is your ‘go to’ embellishment?
Any kind of bling, gem or pearl and twine
5. Do you like to go to crops or prefer to scrap alone?
I usually scrap alone because of my work schedule and kids activities.
6. What are your favorite types of projects—pages, mini albums, cards, altered projects, etc?
Anything but cards. I do mostly layouts, books and altered projects.
7. Computer or handwritten journaling?
8. How long does it typically take you to complete a project?
Depends on how detail I want to be. Time constraints can cause it to take some time to finish.
9. Are you a neat scrapbooker or is your space a mess?
Very messy. I try to keep my scrapbook area clean but fail miserably.
10. Do you have a favorite adhesive?
Not really at the time. Still looking for a new favorite.
11. Do you have a favorite die cutting system?
I love my Cricut! I use it a lot for letters.
Thanks Kim! It was great getting to know you a bit better. Stop on in the store and look at all the amazing layouts Kim has created!