Is everyone getting ready for the Holidays? I am not quite done yet. I still have to make a couple of things. I did make out my Holiday Wish list for my wonderful hubby and there were a few crafty items on there! Here is my list:
1. Jenni Bowlin ink pads. I LOVE the Jenni Bowlin stamping ink pads. The colors are just so beautiful. I need a couple new colors to complete my collection. The lavendar color is just sooo pretty!
2. Twine Twine and More Twine! I don't know about you but I love Twine! The colors are just so yummy! I love to incorporate it on ALL my projects. I think I need the lavendar to match the lavendar Jenni Bowlin ink!!
3. New Die-namics dies! I NEED a couple of the doilly dies. I just love this look!
4. Some of the new Hero Arts stamps!
5. Cardstock and more Cardstock- Do you think you ever have enough cardstock. I use it on all my projects and you can never go wrong with cardstock!
What is on your wish list?
Have a crafty day!