Just wanted to pop in today and wish everyone a very Happy New Year to you all!
Do you make Resolutions? Do you make scrapping resolutions? Well, I asked our design team what scrapping resolutions they have for 2012 and here is what they said.
Hello fellow scrappers ... here are my 2012 Scrapbook Resolutions!!
1) My daughter suggested this resolution for me and the more I thought about it ... the better I liked it! She suggested I tackle one unfinished scrapbook project each month. We love to travel and in the past I got behind on vacation albums so I have several cruise albums and an African safari album that I never finished! So, this year I am going to work on one of those albums each month until I finish them. The end result will not only be beautiful finished albums, but also much-needed additional space in my scrapbook closets ... great idea I think!!
2) My next resolution is to complete the journalling when I finish my pages. I am continually scrapbooking, but sometimes I just pile up the completed pages and they are "naked" ... no journalling! I am not a wordy journaller and I believe in hand-written journalling ... so before I put the page in the pile or book ... I resolve to journal them!!
3) My final scrapbook resolution is stay caught up ... I am caught up now (even have Christmas 2011 done) ... I love to be creative when I'm working on Design Team projects but I don't believe all my pages have to be that creative ... one hour and done! I love to use the Sketches for Scrapbookingbooks (available at Simply) to complete my pages ... fast and easy ... and super cute especially when you add a few embellishments and bling ... gotta love it!
My New' Years Resolution is to try to keep up with everything I want to do scrapbook layouts on and find time to do them all. Sounds impossible but anytime I can get is better than none.
Have a Happy New Year!
1. I want to try to be more organized with my scrap room.
2. I love to buy pattern paper, but the problem is I like to hoard it. I want to actually use the paper that I buy this year!
What are your New Year's Resolutions? We would love to hear from you. Feel free to post them on our Facebook page!